Greetings to all students involved in self-access language learning centers, their advisors, and teachers!
- Are you currently working or volunteering for a self-access center at your university?
- Are you interested in sharing your self-access-related experiences with students from other universities?
- Do you want to meet and hear the stories of other students with similar experiences?
- Are your students working on some amazing self-access projects?
- Or are they new to self-access and want to hear how other universities are doing?
Then please join us for an online casual discussion over Zoom and share your stories and listen to the stories of others! Teachers, please encourage your students to join the online discussion with students from different universities around Japan. Get some wonderful ideas and make your self-access better and more successful!
Date & Time: 10:00-12:00 Saturday, June 10th, 2023
Format: Online, Zoom meeting
Note: NO NEED to prepare a presentation: just be ready to talk about your center!
Sign up for this event here by June 7th, 2023.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions about this event.
Umida Ashurova, Student Events Co-cordinator
Hisako Yamashita, Student Events Co-cordinator